Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] What do to about defaultfloat?

I've been learning the C++11 standard and found that defaultfloat isn't implemented til GCC 5.2 so what do I do if I change the stream to fixed or scientific and need to change it back to the defaultfloat setting in MinGW?

Sincerely,

BHXSpecter

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.