> From: ralph engels <ralphengels@xxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 10:04:08 +0100
>
> If you are interrested, i just uploaded a full build of gcc-5.3.0-dwarf2
> that does not depend on winpthreads.
> Libgomp and libstdc++ was linked statically to winpthreads  and gcc was
> patched to exclude the pthreads library from inclusion, so it only
> depends on windows libraries.
> It was built against mingwrt-3.21.1 and w32api-3.17.2.

Any idea why libcc1.dll is not in the archive?  Is it even built as
part of GCC?  Or is building it disabled for MinGW, and if so, for
what reason?

This DLL is very useful, as it allows injecting code into a debugged
program while running it under GDB.  So it would be a Good Thing to
have it available on Windows.

Thanks.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.