Patches for latest git version of winpthreads are up (including the licenses),
also uploaded an allready patched version of the source.

Need to clean up the mingw-packages directory before uploading the sources,
ill probably stick to only uploading what builds so it will take a little before its ready.

Den 09-03-2016 kl. 14:23 skrev NightStrike:

On Mar 7, 2016 2:51 AM, "ralph engels" <ralphengels@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Allthough not needed for building i uploaded the patched winpthreads
> library used in building gcc-5.3.0.

Please remember that you are obligated by the license to provide the source for the changes to your derived work of our library.  You are also obligated to include the license text in your distribution.  You are doing neither of these, and are in violation of the extremely liberal MIT-style license.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.