On Mar 7, 2016 2:51 AM, "ralph engels" <ralphengels@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Allthough not needed for building i uploaded the patched winpthreads
> library used in building gcc-5.3.0.

Please remember that you are obligated by the license to provide the source for the changes to your derived work of our library.  You are also obligated to include the license text in your distribution.  You are doing neither of these, and are in violation of the extremely liberal MIT-style license.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.