Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] bizarre problem, need help from a mingw developer

On 06-Mar-2016 22:31, Greg Jung wrote:

> You may be (probably are) asking the wrong mailing list.
> Looking at the link and some others derived therefrom, I don't see a
> definitive
> documentation of the actual platform being used.  I see TDM-GCC
> mentioned a
> few
> places.
> Each build  has potentially different issues,
> there is TDM, mingw-w64, and mingw.org (this one).
> be sure to include output of "gcc -v" in your outreach.

I think that it is just 32 bit mingw.  A fairly old one though,  the
last time I updated it was 2013.

C:\progs\inkscape_trunk>gcc -v
Using built-in specs.
COLLECT_GCC=gcc
COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER=c:/progs/mingw/bin/../libexec/gcc/mingw32/4.6.2/lto-wrapper.exe
Target: mingw32
Configured with: ../gcc-4.6.2/configure
--enable-languages=c,c++,ada,fortran,objc,obj-c++
--disable-sjlj-exceptions --with-dwarf2 --enable-shared --enable-libgomp
--disable-win32-registry --enable-libstdcxx-debug
--enable-version-specific-runtime-libs --build=mingw32 --prefix=/mingw
Thread model: win32
gcc version 4.6.2 (GCC)

Thanks,

David Mathog