Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] bizarre problem, need help from a mingw developer

On Sun, Mar 6, 2016 at 5:27 PM, mathog <mathog@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What started out as a bug in the windows version of Inkscape
>
>    https://bugs.launchpad.net/inkscape/+bug/1538361
>
> has been tracked into some very peculiar behavior associated with the
> poppler library in devlibs.  With a tiny test program the bug is
> triggered by merely linking in that library, none of its functions are
> called (at least not explicitly)!  What happens is that a code snippet
> like this:
>
>     double val=1.0;
>     printf("%lf\n",val);

You may be (probably are) asking the wrong mailing list.
Looking at the link and some others derived therefrom, I don't see a definitive
documentation of the actual platform being used.  I see TDM-GCC mentioned a few
places.
Each build  has potentially different issues,
there is TDM, mingw-w64, and mingw.org (this one).
be sure to include output of "gcc -v" in your outreach.

Good luck,
Greg

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.