Ok rebuilt the gcc-5.3.0 compiler now stripped and with doc builds as
html and pdf.
Its much smaller now so stripping was the culprit.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/cbadvanced/files/MinGW%20Builds/mingw-gcc-5.3.0.tar.lzma/download

If you want i can also provide builds of the latest binutils-2.25.1 with
gold support for crosscompiling.

All builds have been done in the msys2 shell because of better support
for some tools like miktex,
thats also the reason i can provide doc builds as pdf or if needed other
postscript formats.

Ill see if i can make mgwbld package's for the builds.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.