Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] ezwinports question

> Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 12:34:37 +0200
> From: Vasileios Anagnostopoulos <fithis2001@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> I would like to ask whether the ezwinports patches have been upstreamed? Do the latest versions of these
> packages use the patches?

It depends.  The patches are always reported, but it's up to the
upstream maintainers whether they want to accept the patches, fix the
problems in some other way, explain why they won't fix it, or
completely ignore the issue.  (Yes, I've seen examples of each of
these alternatives.)

For packages whose binaries are for the last upstream release, you
have the answer in the source tarball: if there's a DIFFS file there,
not all the patches are included upstream.  For other packages, please
ask specific questions.

> Thank you Eli for the tools.

You are welcome.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.