If you are interrested, i just uploaded a full build of gcc-5.3.0-dwarf2
that does not depend on winpthreads.
Libgomp and libstdc++ was linked statically to winpthreads  and gcc was
patched to exclude the pthreads library from inclusion, so it only
depends on windows libraries.
It was built against mingwrt-3.21.1 and w32api-3.17.2.

It did need some patching to get around the fact that the latest gcc
releases are targeted more at the mingw-w64 runtime, and some bugs that
where discovered later like the static __EH_FRAME__ bug that caused the
builds to fail even on mingw-w64.

Btw no gcc release after gcc-5.0.0 seem to be able to build against
pthreads-w32 not even if fixing the double definition of timespec in
pthread.h.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/cbadvanced/files/MinGW%20Builds/mingw-gcc-5.3.0.tar.xz/download

you are welcome to put it in the contributed section.

Regards Ralph Engels

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.