Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] Failed install mingw gcc 4.9.3-1

On 21/02/16 11:36, Алексей Обухов wrote:
>   I try to install mingw via *mingw-get-setup.exe (86.5 kB)
> <https://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/files/latest/download?source=files>*
> But take error while get latest version of gcc. How to fix this error?

Well, you are trying to install it before I've even had time to announce
its availability :-)  However...

> *---------------------------*
> *mingw-get*
> *---------------------------*
> *http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/mingw/gcc-c++-4.9.3-1-mingw32-bin.tar.xz?download
> <http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/mingw/gcc-c++-4.9.3-1-mingw32-bin.tar.xz?download>:
> opened with unexpected status: code = 404*
> *please report this to the mingw-get maintainer*

...it's C++ which is failing, and this has already been reported; see:
https://sourceforge.net/p/mingw/bugs/2282/

It should be fixed, now, (although it may need some time to propagate to
SF mirrors).

--
Regards,
Keith.