Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] Failed install mingw gcc 4.9.3-1

Hi,

  I try to install mingw via mingw-get-setup.exe (86.5 kB)
But take error while get latest version of gcc. How to fix this error?

---------------------------
mingw-get
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/mingw/gcc-c++-4.9.3-1-mingw32-bin.tar.xz?download: opened with unexpected status: code = 404
please report this to the mingw-get maintainer
Get package: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/mingw/gcc-c++-4.9.3-1-mingw32-bin.tar.xz?download: download failed
ОК

Best regards,
Alexey