Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] create DLL for Excel in C that calls strtoll

Hi,

It sounds like that the runtime cannot be found. Use a tool such as
dependencywalker (http://www.dependencywalker.com/) to determine what
other DLLs are needed and copy them to the same place as your DLL (to
test), or modify the path to find all DLLs.

Cheers,
Jason.