Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] Sorry about that last email

On 12/02/16 17:46, Eric Fowler wrote:
> Seriously, I work in a corporation that employs people who get off on
> writing scripts to append that crap to all of my mail.

Which just shows what a bunch of numskulls you work for.

> I can't turn it off by any means I know about.

Where there's a will, there's usually a way.  If you can't bypass the
corporate IT department's stupidity, use webmail, from an account which
is beyond their control; that's what I used to do, when the company I
worked for engaged in similar lunacy.

--
Regards,
Keith.