From: Keith Marshall [mailto:keithmarshall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2016 3:12 PM
To: mingw-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Mingw-users] Sorry about that last email

On 11/02/16 20:08, Eric Fowler wrote:
> The information in this email, and any attachments, may contain
> confidential information ... yada yada yada ...

Too bad, if it did, because you just placed it in the public domain!

Please don't append this sort of legally unenforceable, moronic corporate gobbldegook to postings on public mailing lists.

--
Regards,
Keith.

Public key available from keys.gnupg.net Key fingerprint: C19E C018 1547 DE50 E1D4 8F53 C0AD 36C6 347E 5A3F

The information in this email, and any attachments, may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). It must not be disclosed to any person(s) without authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not authorized to, and must not, disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.