Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] Subject: Installing libtool

It looks like the Min-GW you're using is the same one I'm using - a
Linux emulator
that runs under 64-bit Windows.  My copy doesn't have libtool either.

To get it. you'll need to run the installation program again (without
removing the old
copy of Min-GW) to add more of the possible programs, and this time,
select libtool
and perhaps also libtool-debuginfo and cygwin32-libtool.

If it says that installing libtool requires a few more items to be
installed, select those
also.  If it says it wants to update some of the packages previously
installed, it's
usually a good idea to approve that.  All should be installed in the
same directory tree
as MinGW - usually in whatever directory it chooses as the default.

Complete the installation of these packages, then restart Min-GW, and
try the build
again.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.