Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] Sorry about that last email

Forgot to send plain text.

Don't spank me. I promise to be good.

Eric
The information in this email, and any attachments, may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). It must not be disclosed to any person(s) without authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not authorized to, and must not, disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.