Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] GCC 5.3 on MinGW

Hello again Eli.

Ok made a new compile with the 3.21 version and i ran into the same
problem with timespec in the parts/time.h header.
I followed the conflicting includes to winpthreads which has its own
timespec but uses a differing define to avoid including it in case the
system headers allready have this, so i removed it completely and now it
works.

There also was a different timespec struct in the pthread version named
struct itimerspec but as far as i can see it is not used anywhere
internally in winpthreads, i moved it to parts/time.h just in case its
needed by gcc's openmp or c++11.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.