Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] Tutorials suggestion

I am simply looking for tutorials. I want to develop mingw so that it works so I can compile and use synaptic underneath it.

I do want mingw to have access to hardware directly so that applications like jackd and alsa can work.

So any and everything mingw related, post tutorials on it please, and then it will become more and more useful.

Thanks for your time

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.