Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] GCC 5.3 on MinGW

3.20 aye typo, it was late.

havent tried 3.21 for bootstrapping but i had some other problems with
building python,
with that version in regards to the time.h in the parts directory,
which seems to have been caused by a differing header define for the
timespec struct from what python was expecting.

#if defined __need_time_t || defined __need_struct_timespec

But that might just have been a quirk with one source.

So 3.21 might work but i havent tested it.