Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] GCC 5.3 on MinGW

Patches used for building gcc-5.3.0

http://sourceforge.net/projects/cbadvanced/files/MinGW%20Builds/gcc-5.3.0--mingw-patches.7z/download

winpthreads source version that works with mingw.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/cbadvanced/files/MinGW%20Builds/winpthreads-mingw.7z/download

My newly built compiler if you want to try it out, includes
python-2.7.11 and dependencies + gdb-7.10.1 with python support.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/cbadvanced/files/MinGW%20Builds/mingw-gcc-5.3.0-dw2.7z/download

be sure to use mingwrt 2.20 and w32api 1.17 when bootstrapping gcc, the
later versions seem to break various bootstrapping stages, you can
install the latest wsl after gcc has been built.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.