Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] GCC 5.3 on mingw

Do you have any documentation how to compile gcc with MingW.

I am new in MingW but if needed I can help.

Best regards,
Pedro

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 1:39 PM, Keith Marshall <keithmarshall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 08/01/16 10:57, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> I think someone reported GCC 5.x doesn't build with MinGW for some
> reasons.  If that's true, those reasons should be found and fixed.

GCC.org have introduced a regression in GCC-5.x, whereby specifying the
--disable-sjlj-exceptions build time option, (as MinGW.org have done in
all 4.x builds), causes the libgcc build to implode.

GCC.org have been made aware of the regression, but I see no evidence of
any momentum toward resolving it; I certainly don't have the time to
pursue it myself.

--
Regards,
Keith.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.
We ask that you be polite and do the same.  Disregard for the list etiquette may cause your account to be moderated.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.