Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] GCC 5.3 on mingw

Dear All,

I know mingw is an voluntary driven project, and we must respect the time each developer has to give to the project.
But I have today installed mingw and checked the gcc version is 4.8.1 and checked the current stable version in gcc site is 5.3

As so is there any plan to upgrade gcc in mingw?

Best regards,
Pedro Sousa

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.