Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] Getting error message in a file

Hi,

I am using MinGw to compile C language code generated from a Smalltalk application.
To run the compiler (and then the linker), I have to use a ShellExecute command from smalltalk.
If there is no error in C code, no problem. All works fine.
But, when there are errors,
I dont know how I can get this errors back in the Smalltalk environment.

Is there options to the gcc compiler to write the compilation errors in a file ?

Thanks for help,
Happy 2-0-1-6.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.