Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] Installation to an isolated network

What would be the procedure to install mingw to an isolated network
whose nodes never touch the internet at all? Get packages for
customization is not something I'm going to do here.

I fear it means checking out the whole source tree with git or
something, but I am hoping there is a "slurp everything" way to go
about this.

--

Edward Ahlsen-Girard
Ft Walton Beach, FL