Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] gfortran with OpenMP (Not HTML Content)

Hi Eli,

>No, there are no such issues.  I use that release of GCC on a 64-bit
>Windows version all the time.  I'm guessing that you didn't download
>all the dependencies of gfortran.

Yes your guess is correct, I tried to download only gfortran related files but It seems that I really missed something, I'll try to make fresh and clean installation if possible with minimal gfortran requirement.  I'll be reporting here if there was any advance,

Regards,

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.