Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] gfortran with OpenMP (Not HTML Content)

> From: Sonya Blade <sonyablade2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 20:03:00 +0000
>
> >I have GCC 4.8.1 where I'm typing this, and the file libgomp.spec
> >(without the leading underscore) is present in the GCC installation.
> >Are you sure you don't have that file somewhere on your disk?
>
> I'm sure that I don't have it under the ...CodeBlocks\MinGW (GCC 4.7.1) folder. But for testing purposes I downloaded
> completely the recent version of GCC 4.8.1 (under different driver) under this I have all ingradients I believe but interestingly
> setting new toolchain for that in CodeBlocks results in "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000be) and then
> execution of F951.exe with crash. I think that is win32 win64 incompatilibty issue.

No, there are no such issues.  I use that release of GCC on a 64-bit
Windows version all the time.  I'm guessing that you didn't download
all the dependencies of gfortran.

> > I downloaded the libgomp.spec manually but this time compiler points out that no input file specified.
> >Where did you put that file?
> "Under the CodeBlocks\MingW\lib"  folder.

That's not the right place.  The right place is lib/gcc/mingw32/4.8.1/
under the GCC installation directory.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.