Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] gfortran with OpenMP (Not HTML Content)

>I have GCC 4.8.1 where I'm typing this, and the file libgomp.spec
>(without the leading underscore) is present in the GCC installation.
>Are you sure you don't have that file somewhere on your disk?

I'm sure that I don't have it under the ...CodeBlocks\MinGW (GCC 4.7.1) folder. But for testing purposes I downloaded
completely the recent version of GCC 4.8.1 (under different driver) under this I have all ingradients I believe but interestingly
setting new toolchain for that in CodeBlocks results in "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000be) and then
execution of F951.exe with crash. I think that is win32 win64 incompatilibty issue.

> I downloaded the libgomp.spec manually but this time compiler points out that no input file specified.
>Where did you put that file?
"Under the CodeBlocks\MingW\lib"  folder.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.