Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] gfortran with OpenMP (Not HTML Content)

> From: Sonya Blade <sonyablade2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 10:10:57 +0000
>
> I'm having trouble with setting the OpenMP to work with gfortran if I set -fopenmp for linker directives I get the
>
> gfortran.exe: error:  libgomp.spec : No such file or directory"
>

> I have GCC 4.7.1 installed by default by CodeBlocks installation, so I'll try to keep that compiler compilation suite as much as possible for backward compatibility. But that parallel issue with gfortran is annoying, I'd like to know is it possible to find  a work around to make it work with current GCC 4.7.1?

I have GCC 4.8.1 where I'm typing this, and the file libgomp.spec
(without the leading underscore) is present in the GCC installation.
Are you sure you don't have that file somewhere on your disk?

> I downloaded the libgomp.spec manually but this time compiler points out that no input file specified.

Where did you put that file?

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.