Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] gfortran with OpenMP (Not HTML Content)

Dear All,

First of all, I'd like to appologize for submitting the HTML content message, I repost my original message below.

Dear All,

I'm having trouble with setting the OpenMP to work with gfortran if I set -fopenmp for linker directives I get the

gfortran.exe: error:  libgomp.spec : No such file or directory"

I have GCC 4.7.1 installed by default by CodeBlocks installation, so I'll try to keep that compiler compilation suite as much as possible for backward compatibility. But that parallel issue with gfortran is annoying, I'd like to know is it possible to find  a work around to make it work with current GCC 4.7.1?

I downloaded the libgomp.spec manually but this time compiler points out that no input file specified.

your guidance will be appreciated,

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.