Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] symbol table not found

I'm having trouble installing numpy 1.10.1 with mingw32 gcc4.5.1 compiler.
Installation terminates with following error:

generate_def(dll_file, def_file)
File "C:\Users\HPLAPI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-build-_z9wpckp\numpy\numpy\
distutils\mingw32ccompiler.py", line 299, in generate_def
raise ValueError("Symbol table not found")
ValueError: Symbol table not found

please resolve the issue ..
need a solution really soon...

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.