Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] OSX compilation

Hello MinGW Users,

I’m trying to assess the feasibility of cross compiling a C++ program for Windows from OSX 10.9. I followed steps like these:

I downloaded and unpacked mingw-w64-bin_i686-darwin_20130622.tar.bz2. And here’s what I got:

x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/gcc test.cpp

gcc: error trying to exec 'cc1plus': execvp: No such file or directory

I guess I expected that to work out of the box. Is there an easy fix? It would be nice if I could do this myself (as opposed to finding someone w/ Visual Studio) since my project is simple, but I’m not really up for being a "beta tester" of the homebrew formula I found.

MinGW-users mailing list