Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] mingw error: redefinition of 'struct timespec'

On 11/10/15 19:39, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> Autoconf tends to produce very complex scripts, as you well know.

Sure; just like the the a.out or a.exe produced by GCC is a complex
format, at least for a human to interpret.  I tend to view autoconf much
like a compiler, and inspect its generated configure script only for the
purpose of debugging ... the human readable form of this configure
script is configure.ac, plus any other sources it includes.

--
Regards,
Keith.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.