Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] mingw error: redefinition of 'struct timespec'

> From: G <opariti@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 08:24:25 +0000
> 1 c:\mingw\include\parts\time.h:65:8: error: redefinition of 'struct timespec'
> 2 c:\mingw\include\pthread.h:320:8: error: previous definition of 'struct
> timespec'

A misfeature of the ported pthreads, I agree with Keith.

My personal solution is (assuming you don't really need pthreads in
that project) to rename the pthreads headers, so they "don't exist" as
far as the configuration scripts are concerned.

MinGW-users mailing list