Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] mingw error: redefinition of 'struct timespec'

Hi,

I'm using the latest MinGW in Windows 7/32 bit, and my development environment is Eclipse Kepler.

I have two portable C/C++ projects that seamlessly build&run the SAME code on Visual Studio 2010 and Eclipse Kepler/Linux 12.04.

One of the projects builds&runs with no error also in Eclipse with MinGW toolchain in Windows.

But another project, created on the same architecture gives me the following errors at build wih Eclipse+MinGW:

1    c:\mingw\include\parts\time.h:65:8: error: redefinition of 'struct timespec'

2    c:\mingw\include\pthread.h:320:8: error: previous definition of 'struct timespec'

I have seen that this is an error already referenced in postings on stackoverflow and elsewhere but I don't really know what the solution would be, without making changes in my source code files. Am I doing a MinGW configuration error?

I appreciate your help.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.