Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] MinGW installation for restricted systems

Hi Eli,
Thanks very much for your response, but it highlights the specific question: How? Getting the files is no problem, I have already done that. The big question is where to put them? Is there a standard directory structure for the resulting outputs, or is it all dependent on explicit paths? For example, is msys bash expecting files in a particular directory? Where, how many, and at what permission levels should the temp file be? Those are the questions that are handled transparently by mingw-get. If there was a way to tell it to look in c:\myrepo instead of sourceforge.net, that would be excellent. Or if anybody has made an iso image that can be loaded that would also be great. Second choice is there a how-to tutorial or script available?

Bob C.

Sent from my iPad

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.