Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] MinGW installation for restricted systems

Hi,
First, please me know if my client is complying with the etiquette preferences, it hides some details.
Second, I have a need for a complete MinGW package including gcc and most options on a
restricted PC that is not connected to an outside network. Is there a way to obtain either
a pre-compiled binary image or a how-to on the installed structure? I spent four hours
last week downloading all the individual files from sourceforge but I am stuck on the
actual installation procedure. Using mingw-get fails as it is looking for sourceforge.
If there is a way to redirect to an internal repository that would be great as well

Thanks in advance for any help
Bob C.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.