Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] Dependency on libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll

Hello All,

What is the purpose of libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll? I always thought that it had
something to do with C++ exceptions, but many of the DLLs that I have
built recently depend on it, even though the source is not C++ as far
as I can see.

John Brown.
in one place.
MinGW-users mailing list