Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] libgmp-10.dll was not found

Hello Eli,

Thanks! That works. I have copied similar way a few libraries into
c:\mingw\libexec\gcc\mingw32\4.8.1 and solved similar issues.

Now it complains that "libintl-8.dll" cannot be found. I wasn't able
to found that dll, although I have found some different version, and
mingw-installer shows, that mingw32-libintl (dll) 0.18.3.2-1 is
installed.

Any ideas how to solve that?

WBR, Ivan Baidakou