Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-msys] [mingw - MSYS] RE: sh: fork: Resource temporarily unavailabl

You should be able to use ``find /c ...'' without
needing -L.

Yes, this works :)

I just wish I could search from root without worrying about such things. Ordinarly, I'd alias find to find -L in my bash profile, but until MSYS find gets support for the -L flag, that particular solution is unavailable.

--
Cheers,

Andrew Pennebaker
www.yellosoft.us