Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] cvs hangs

Dear Users,

I've installed MinGW and MSYS, Win 7. MinGW is not in the MSYS-directory (is
it a problem?), but during installation of MSYS the program asked for the
folder with MinGW and everything seemed to be fine.
Now I'm trying to 'make' a program (which I built with cmake before). make
starts to 1%, then the error:

g++.exe: error: C:/msys/1.0/openmp: No such file or directory
g++.exe: error: C:/msys/1.0/W1: No such file or directory

But I do have the openmp-dll libgomp-1.dll in my MinGW-folder...
Should I install MSYS again with it sown MinGW?
Can I have two MinGW - installations on my PC without problems?

Or what should I do?

Best, AM