Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-msys] [mingw - MSYS] RE: missing networking on new install

Just uploaded it to the ticket system, included text from my changelog
(hopefully its descriptive enough).
Patching is fully automated since i use astyle formatting it would be
hard if not impossible to apply the patch without the same formatting i
use (sorry about that but i like my code readable).

Hope you find it usefull.

Regards Revelator