Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-msys] [mingw - MSYS] RE: missing networking on new install

Just uploaded it to the ticket system, included text from my changelog
(hopefully its descriptive enough).
Patching is fully automated since i use astyle formatting it would be
hard if not impossible to apply the patch without the same formatting i
use (sorry about that but i like my code readable).

Hope you find it usefull.

Regards Revelator

Den 07-02-2013 13:12, Earnie Boyd skrev:
> On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 2:59 AM, Ralph wrote:
>> Using kbless patchset from msysgit and a whole slew of work i managed to
>> make a version that supports multibyte
>> and a basic set of unicode functions.
> Please consider using mingw-users to communicate instead of mingw-msys.
>> It took quite some work because he was missing a few exports in
>> cygwin.din and the wrappers for the w32api unicode functions where
>> impossible to compile.
>> I also added strtoll and strtoull besides stdint and inttypes to the build.
>> i have tested it against bash zsh and libiconv and they all work and
>> report both multibyte an unicode functionality.
>> I can upload a patch or the modified code for you to try out.
> Add the patchset to the Issues ticket system at
> https://sourceforge.net/p/mingw/bugs/ for consideration.  Please
> consider a proper ChangeLog entry giving kbless the glory he deserves.

Free Next-Gen Firewall Hardware Offer
Mingw-msys mailing list