Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-msys] cvs hangs

Using kbless patchset from msysgit and a whole slew of work i managed to
make a version that supports multibyte
and a basic set of unicode functions.

It took quite some work because he was missing a few exports in
cygwin.din and the wrappers for the w32api unicode functions where
impossible to compile.

I also added strtoll and strtoull besides stdint and inttypes to the build.

i have tested it against bash zsh and libiconv and they all work and
report both multibyte an unicode functionality.

I can upload a patch or the modified code for you to try out.

Free Next-Gen Firewall Hardware Offer
Mingw-msys mailing list