Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-msys] Re: something wrong with my MSYS installation?

I had some succes using the cygwin port (part of my own msys package)
the hard part is compiling tiff as you need to do that one as a
mingw/msys cross. The cygwin port does not use the external versions of
the image libraries but i had to reenable that part to build it. The
built ghostscript works fine though :)