Web lists-archives.com

RE: [Mingw-msys] RE: Bug with backticks behaviour in mSYS?

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 8:48 AM, Juergen Pfeifer
<juergen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm new to this list. I'm interested in contributing to the very promising
> MSYS2 development, but apparently there is no repository for it right now.
> Are there any plans to setup a repository (preferrably using GIT) so that
> efforts can be shared and coordinated?

Currently MSYS2 is housed at
http://sourceforge.net/u/earnie/msys2/home/Home/ until we get a more
finalized version.  I had begun review and some changes have been
added to the repository.  I'll sync up with Cygwin 1.7.10 once it is
released.

--
Earnie