Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] RE: Bug with backticks behaviour in mSYS?

On 31.12.2011 5:51, Ralph Engels wrote:

> By adding this to CPPFLAGS -DEILSEQ=138 but i took the liberty of
> adding the missing define to errno.h allthough its wrong since
> msyscore does not support it internally. Ill be adding support for it
> later though.

Ok, I defined ENOENT as EILSEQ to work around this. My aim with MSYS 1.0
has been to patch it incrementally until it gets proper wchar support
and improved threading. The wchar support was committed on August 23rd
2002 according to Newlib's changelog but I haven't had the time to
actually start working on it and then again MSYS2 would fix all of the
problems there are at the moment.

Can you upload your version of Binutils, please?

Teemu