Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-msys] [mingw - MSYS] RE: MSYS DIRECTORIES

On 22.12.2011 12:14, Teemu Nätkinniemi wrote:
> On 21.12.2011 20:49, Ralph Engels wrote:
>
>> This will be the last ports i do for the old runtime as im quite happy
>> with it now. Next ill clean up my packages and sources and convert my
>> build scripts to use mgwport.
>
> I noticed you managed to build tcl, tk and Expect so I built Dejagnu 1.5
> so we can run make check for GCC and Binutils.

I ran make check with non-bootstrapped GCC 4.2.1 with Ralph's MSYS
1.0.17-2 and here are the results which are similar than my earlier
tests with different GCC versions. Most of the errors are in gcc.dg
testsuite.

		=== gcc Summary ===

# of expected passes		28866
# of unexpected failures	13389