Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-msys] [mingw - MSYS] RE: MSYS DIRECTORIES

On 21.12.2011 20:49, Ralph Engels wrote:

> This will be the last ports i do for the old runtime as im quite happy
> with it now. Next ill clean up my packages and sources and convert my
> build scripts to use mgwport.

I noticed you managed to build tcl, tk and Expect so I built Dejagnu 1.5
so we can run make check for GCC and Binutils.

The test results:

		===  Summary ===

# of expected passes		56
# of unexpected failures	2
runtest completed at Wed Dec 21 23:03:22 2011

http://teemun.x10.mx/dejagnu-1.5-msys/

Teemu