Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] Deep puzzlement with hangs

Has anyone had any success building Cmake for Msys or are there binaries
available anywhere?

I am building Doom 3 with MinGW but the path handling isn't working
properly: I have to set manually /mingw/lib and /mingw/include to PATH
variable so that Cmake can find correct libraries and headers. This
might be fixable by modifying CMakeLists.txt but I know nothing about
Cmake at the moment.

Write once. Port to many.
Mingw-msys mailing list