Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] MSYS: _kbhit() and _getch()

On 9/8/2011 8:40 AM, Ralph Engels wrote:
> Well i be damned that diff helped a lot initial working version
> allready done using cygwin now recompiling it with the new Msys
> version :) lets hope it goes.

PLEASE take my advice, and search for the earlier discussions of this.
Not all of the "stuff" in that patch needs to be (re)implemented in a
new msys - since the underlying cygwin now supports it directly. Also,
some of the compromises we made to support Win9x are no longer
necessary, since (as of MSYS-1.0.17) msys no longer supports 9x anyway.

--
Chuck