Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-msys] Build fribidi, and include path

Hello Teemu,

> On 18.8.2011 14:47, ralph engels wrote:

>> coreutils-1.10-1 (ported from cygwin repo needed quite a few hacks but
>> seems to work now).

> Did you use existing patches from the Msys coreutils or just Cygwin's?

> Teemu

I used part of the existing from msys coreutils besides cygwins. i had
to  change a few things because the first build would make executables
with no permissions on win32. Atm they are on my site as a beta cause
im not totally sure my fixing the permission problem is 100% correct.
also  i  had  to  remove EILSEQ calls and replace them by EINVAL since
msys   api   seems   to  lack  this  define. Also there was a few more
places with reopen that needed to be disabled on msys.

--
Best regards,
 ralph                            mailto:ralphengels@xxxxxxxxx